Two more people Dies in Ode-Irele In Ondo state as deadly disease spread in the township. So far, 27 persons dead in 3 days. Symptoms reported include blindness leading to death within hours. The Residents of Irele township in Ondo state have been hit by a deadly diseases. According to reports, the victims wake up blind, with a terrible headache and die within a few hours. At least 15 people who contracted the disease are feared dead.
Ondo state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Dayo Adeyanju, said the disease was discovered yesterday but didn’t say how the victims contracted the disease or how it can be passed on to others. Hopefully, the Minister of Health will tell us what’s happening.
- Tragic: 3 feared dead after clash between Hausa and Igbo traders at Ariaria market, Aba, Abia State
- Nigerians Including Atiku Abubakar, Ben Murray-Bruce, Oby Ezekwesili, others mourn death of ex minister, Ojo Maduekwe
- #NigeriaDecides: One person Shot Dead By A Soldier At INEC Office Bauchi State
- Photos: The deadliest robbery incidents in Nigeria at Ikare, Ondo state
- Three 3 dead bodies discovered in the foundation of a church building In Enugu State
- Former Nigerian presidential aspirant and federal commissioner Alhaji Umaru Aliyu Shinkafi is dead.
- Photos: Suspected masterminds of Nyanya and Kuje bomb blast arriving Court Yesterday
- Photos: Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa Students Protests Increment in Tuition Fee
- Photos: Fatal accident leaves 2 dead in Alausa, Lagos
- South African Troops Deployed As Government Efforts To Circumvent Xenophobia Attacks
- PHOTOS: Tragedy Averted on Wednesday morning As Conoil Tanker Carry Loaded Petrol Tumbles In Akure, Ondo State.
- Ebola virus: From Symptoms Of Common Cold To Bleeding Of The Ears & Eyes