CEO of Triple MG, Ubi Franklin had a chat with Hip TV recently and he revealed that he has signed a new female act to Triple MG.
In 2015 Emma Nyra and Triple MG had a falling out that made her leave the record label leaving Tekno, Iyanya, Selebobo and Baci as the remaining Triple MG artists.
Ubi Franklin, in the interview, explained that he just signed a new female artist but he doesn’t want to reveal the name yet. He however stated that she is a popular artist that everyone knows.
Can you guess who he signed?
Watch his interview below.
- Singer Iyanya Dumps Triple MG As he Signs management deal with a new company
- Photo: Ubi Franklin gives his pregnant wife, Lilian Esoro a foot rub
- Nollywood Actress Lilian Esoro Dumps TrippleMG label boss, Ubi Franklin
- Singer Peter Okoye Says:- “I created P Square’s structure,it hurts when people see me as just a dancer”
- Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and his wife Lilian welcomes son
- PHOTO: RECENTLY ENGAGED ACTRESS LILIAN ESORO RELEASES NEW PHOTOSHOOT
- Video: Watch 2face Idibia talk about Growing up in Makurdi, the Type of Husband he is at Home & More
- New Video: Selebobo – Selfie
- Photos: Singer Iyanya, Senator Ita Giwa,Lilian Esoro & Ubi Franklin at Calabar Carnival 2015
- PHOTOS: Lagos-based Artistes Including Iyanya, Olu Maintain, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Skales, Azadus, Wande Cole, Ubi Franklin, Steps Out For Muhammadu Buhari
- Photos from the 2014 Channel O Africa Music Video Awards featuring Niyola, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking,Vanessa Mdee, DJ Xclusive and Others
- Emma Nyra’s powerful message to the ladies-Stop tearing each other down’