The Huawei E5372 is a mobile modem router that supports 4G LTE which uses the conventional SIM card. Each of the E5372 modem sold of any network provider is tied the particular network service, inserting any other SIM card won’t work except unlock. When unlocked, the Huawei E5372 Mi-Fi router can work with any GSM SIM card or any ISP that provides 4G LTE service. Currently, the major 4G LTE service provider in Nigeria are Swift, Spectranet, Smiles.
Follow the steps and procedures outlined below to unlock your Huawei E5372 modem
- Power off your E5372 mifi modem
- Note and write down the IMEI Number of your modem.
- Next step will be to get your modem unlocking code from any reliable Huawei Code Calculator.
- Most of online code calculator do require a small amount of fee ranging from $5 to $10 but you can get if for Free from modem unlock, visit this the direct link Huawei Code Calculator.
- Insert any other network service provider SIM (Invalid SIM) and Turn on your mifi modem.
- Connect with the modem to your PC via the Wi-fi
- Type http://192.168.8.1 (Which is Default Interface of your mifi Router) into your browser, it will indicate an invalid or Locked SIM with a pop-up to enter the unlock code
- Enter the unlocking code generated with your IMEI from the Huawei Code Calculator
- Now navigate to ADVANCED SETTINGS >> SIM SETTINGS >> UNLOCK DEVICE >> ENTER THE UNLOCK CODE >> APPLY
- Enjoy ..!! (Your router is unlocked)
- First Of All Navigate To http://huaweicodecalculator.com/new-algo/
- We have secured it with Google Login So Click On Login Button.
- Now you will be redirect to Google login page login there using your GMAIL Account.
- If you have not signed up for the Google plus you can see the following window so fill the fields and signup, if you have already done skip to next step
- If you are using the calculator First time it will ask you to Accept Terms and Condition click on I Accept
- You can see the IMEI and Model Number Box, write down 15 Digit IMEI number and Model Number in Appropriate Box and Click on Calculate.
- You can see the Google +1 Button Click on +1
- Check the Result