Airport on their arrival two days ago. They were received by close friends and family who seemed very happy to see them back home.
Baby Ken, which is the Actor’s second son was delivered in May at the University of Maryland, St. Joseph Medical Center, USA after 8years of having his first son. The ‘Living in Bondage’ Actor, took to his instagram page to share pictures of their arrival at the Airport.
- Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo (Andy) Honoured With A Doctorate Degree In FCT, Abuja
- Photos: Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi attends Emerging Women’s Forum in Maryland, USA
- Photos: Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo meets & strikes a pose with US Soldiers
- Meet Nollywood Veteran Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo And Lovely His Wife Ifeoma
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, lands in New York, to be hosted by Ife indigenes in America
- Biography/Profile/History Of Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa Newly Appointed Senior Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora.
- Nollywood Actor Desmond Elliot calls for assistance for ailing Nollywood actor, Prince James Uche
- Biography/Profile/History Of Late Veteran Nollywood Actor Joseph Babatunde-Adu
- American singer, Christina Grimmie shot dead at concert
- Biography/Profile/History Of Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu
- From Maiduguri, Borno State to Oxford! Young Nigerian woman Habiba Daggash graduates with a First Class in Engineering
- More Photos Showing Omotola Jalade Ekeinde and Her Family Enjoying Vacation In The USA