VOTES RECORDED SO FAR IS MORE FOR THE 2015 BAYELSA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION
(1) Governor Dickson is leading with over 33,000 votes
(2) Election to hold in the whole of Southern Ijaw Local Government Area.
(3) Election to hold in 101 units in the affected parts of the already concluded 7 Local Government Areas.
(4) Southern Ijaw has about 120,000 registered voters
(5) PVC collection rate is still less than 70,000
(6) The total nos of to be accredited voters in Southern Ijaw will not be more than 30,000/35,000 and 40,000 registered voters.
The highest nos of accredited voters and votes cast was in the state capital-YENAGOA.
(7) Southern Ijaw is predominantly PDP-late ALAMIEYESEIGHAâ€™s primary constituent.
The speaker BSHA,Southern Ijaw council chairman/councillors
(8) Governor Dickson is expected to get more than 70% of the total votes casts.
(9) Dickson will win more than 90% of the 101 units.
(10) Governor Dickson to defeat Sylva with the final collated votes of about 63,000 margin and will be declared winner and retuned as the duly elected governor of Bayelsa State.