It’s naive to say that former President Olusegun Obasanjo just left the PDP to God knows where, simply because he tore his PDP membership card today (pictured). For goodness’ sake, OBJ since 2013 seized to be a member of the PDP as he started engaging in anti-party activities.
This brings to the question, what does OBJ wants?
1. He wants to destabilize Nigeria and throw it into political crisis so that he would achieve his failed Third Term Agenda via Interim Government. President B. Obama, PM D. Cameron and Mr. Ban Ki-Moon have already given their support (this is a topic for another article with detailed explanation and proofs).
2. He wants to still be relevant where he’d still determine who gets what, how and when in Nigeria. So, with the transformation till 2019, OBJ would be discarded in the dustbin of history as we’ve already seen in the past few years. This, he can’t take, so the Transformation of Nigeria must stop in this 2015.
3. He wants to still maintain the Old Order. President Goodluck Jonathan has deconstructed OBJ’s cabals and has now formed his own as expected.
PROCEED TO SEE MORE ON PAGE2
How Does OBJ Wants To Achieve These?
To achieve these, OBJ is ready to dine with the Devil. No wonder, he’s in total support of the Devil’s Alternative – Muhammadu Buhari’s candidature.
He has used various means to achieve this such as:
1. He wrote a toxic and provocative letter against President GEJ: If you’ve Slik Austin as the President of Nigeria, I would term it a Treasonable offence and have him tried in court. By now, he would be behind bars and Heaven won’t fall.
2. He devoted a large volume of his autobiography in disparaging President GEJ with the sole intent to cause political unrest.
3. He insults the office of the President of Nigeria at any public function he attends. He does this so as to cause division in PDP if President GEJ responds in kind.
4. He Unleashed the so-called Obasanjo’s Boys on this govt so as to cripple it. Oby Ezekwesili, Prof. Charles Soludo, Nasir El-Rufai, Doyin Okupe, Frank Nweke Jnr., Femi Fani-Kayode, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala etc., were the “creation” of OBJ as long as the Nigerian politics is concern. Some of them that work for this govt such as Okonjo-Iweala, Okupe, Nweke Jnr., Femi Fani-Kayode are calm, others that don’t work for this govt have been unleashed.
Strategies 1-4 have failed and his last game plan is military coup. Is this going to fail too? A big YES!
Now you know that OBJ doesn’t mean well for Nigeria, lets resist him by all means necessary.
Transformation till 2019. #VoteGoodluckSambo