Heaven on Earth greetings to you all in Jesus’ name.
Heaven on Earth has always manifested as enumerated severally in the scriptures.
When heaven descended on earth through Moses, Egypt was subdued and the 430 years bondage of God’s people came to an end – Ex. 12:14/41-42.
The powers of the world to come was in open manifestation in their journey to the promised land.
The following testimonies of scriptures validate this fact:
1.The supernatural feeding of 3 million people with two meals a day for 40 years – Ex. 16:15/35
2.Supply of water from a moving rock for 3 million people for 40 years – 1Cor. 10:4
3.A state of no weakness, no sickness, no disease must obviously be heaven on earth – Ps. 105:37/ Rev. 21:1-14
Other testimonies of scriptures include:
- Joshua, commanding the sun and the moon to stand still – Josh. 10:12 2
2.Philip, arriving at a destination on a ‘Spirit-flight’ – Acts 8:39-40
In addition, Jesus practically came to show us how heaven looks like – Jn. 14:9
- Jesus Christ, walking on water – Matt. 14:29
4.We saw Him commanding the seas and the storms and they obeyed Him – Matt. 8:24-27
5.He called Lazarus back to life after 4 days – Jn. 11:25-44
- He operated far above the circumstances and situations of life – Jn. 3:31
It is important to note that two Bible characters literarily manifested heaven on earth in their walk with God: Moses andPaul. These two men were men given to prayer and fasting among others.
- Moses fasted 40 days twice – Ex. 24:18 / Ex. 34:28/ Ex. 7:1/ Num. 12:1-3
2.Paul, the Apostle fasted often – 2Cor. 6:5/ 2Cor. 11:27/ Acts 14:11/ Acts 19:14-15
But what is in Prayer and Fasting?
Prayer and Fasting:
- Empowers our voice to be heard on high in prayers – Is. 58:4/9a
- Empowers our spiritual command – Is. 58:6
- Destroys every satanic hold – Matt. 17:21/ Is. 58:6
- Enhances our level of anointing – Lk. 4:1-14/18/37/ Lk. 9:28-35/43
- Empowers our access to Revelations – Is. 58:8/10/ Jer. 33:3
- Empowers us for Supernatural Breakthroughs – Is. 58:12/14/ Gen. 32:24-28
- Empowers our access to divine guidance – Is. 58:12/ Ezra 8:23
Moreover, for our prayer and fasting to be effectual, we must:
- Fast in love – Is. 58:4/7/9b/10/ Gal. 5:6
2.Fast in faith – Matt. 17:20-21/ Matt. 9:29
PROCEED TO SEE MORE ON PAGE2